An easier way to pay on the go.
Masterpass is the fast, simple, secure way to pay online, in apps and in-store. Stop fumbling for your wallet or filling out long forms when you shop. Use Masterpass at millions of locations; pick up your next meal at The Cheesecake Factory or pay for parking with Parkmobile. Check out some offers below to help get you started.
Sign up for Masterpass now to take advantage of these great offers.
Don't just buy it. Masterpass it.
Complimentary slice of cheesecake.
Get a complimentary slice of cheesecake when you sign up for Masterpass through CakePay™ - a new app to pay your bill at The Cheesecake Factory.
How It Works with CakePay™
Download CakePay App
- What is Masterpass? Masterpass is a digital wallet that simplifies the checkout process across your purchases online, in-app, and in-store with one secure account. No long checkout forms, forgotten passwords, or fumbling for a wallet. Just create your account and load any participating credit or debit card to get started.
- How do I use Masterpass to buy something online or in an app?
Once you are ready to check out, click or tap the Masterpass button. If you already have an account, then simply sign in and choose the payment card and shipping addresses you wish to use. All of those details will be used to make a secure purchase, and you're done.
- How do I use a Masterpass Android™ app to buy something at a store location?
To make in-store payments, you'll need an Android™ phone running Kit Kat (4.4) or higher with support for NFC (Near Field Communication) and HCE (Host Card Emulation).
Once you have a Masterpass app, there are 2 ways to Tap & Pay in-store:
From the app:
- Launch the app and choose the card you would like to use
- Touch the "Tap & Pay" button at the bottom of the screen
- Enter your 4 digit PIN
- Hold your phone just above the terminal and wait to see the ✓ on your screen
From the lock screen:
- Without opening the app, place your phone just above the terminal at checkout
- Enter your 4 digit PIN
- Place your phone over the terminal once again until you see the ✓
Note: Go to your device settings to make Masterpass your default Tap & Pay service
- Why do I have to receive a code when I already have an account? If this is your first time checking out with your wallet on this browser, you may need to simply have to sign in and authenticate via a onetime code that will be sent to your phone or email. Then choose your card and shipping address to continue with your purchase.
- What if I have questions about the Cheesecake Factory and Parkmobile offers? For inquiries regarding these offers, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will respond to your inquiry in 24-48 hours.
- What cards can I use to make payments in stores? To make payments at stores with the Masterpass by Mastercard Android™ app, you must have a Mastercard from one of these participating banks – with more being added soon.
- Associated Bank
- First Tech Federal Credit Union
- People's United Bank
- Virginia Federal Credit Union
- Security Services Federal Credit Union
- Is Masterpass safe to use? Your Masterpass account comes with multi-tiered security to help keep your information private. Plus, when you check out in stores using the Android™ app, a unique number is shared with the merchant instead of your actual card details, which means your information is protected. Masterpass is the only digital wallet from MasterCard, so you can shop with confidence.
- Are there any additional fees when using the Masterpass service? There are no additional fees or charges to use Masterpass. If you receive notifications about your account by text message, you may incur standard messaging fees from your mobile phone carrier.
- Where can I use Masterpass today? You can use Masterpass online or in-app wherever you see the Masterpass button; look for the contactless symbol at checkout when you are in-store.
- What should I do if my mobile device is lost or stolen? Your actual card information is not on your device and Masterpass comes with multi-tiered security to help keep your information protected. For extra security you may want to change your password by signing into your online account.