Whether shopping online or in-app, save time & hassle at checkout.
Simple, secure payments
from one account.
No typing in your card number or shipping address. Sign up for Masterpass for faster checkout when shopping on a website and in an app using your secured payment details.
Protected by layers of Mastercard security.
Safety is our top priority – and we know it’s yours, too. With Masterpass, your single account is protected by multiple layers of security, so it’s guarded from fraudulent use, and there when you need it.
Only you are able to shop with your Masterpass account by authorising each and every purchase with a password, PIN, or fingerprint.
Your address and card details are securely stored so only you can access them.
Zero Liability Protection
Your account is backed by your bank, which offers Zero Liability Protection* to help protect you from unauthorised purchases.
Powered by Mastercard
Mastercard has a long-standing reputation of trust and security, with secure servers and technology specifically designed to protect your information.
Get exclusive offers & promos with Masterpass.
SkyBus and Mastercard have partnered to offer SkyBus customers a $5.00 discount* per transaction when paying with Masterpass™. Simply enter the promo code MASTERPASS and choose Masterpass as your payment option at the checkout.See More
For complete Terms & Conditions, please click here.
Don't just buy it. Masterpass it.
Rethink how you pay. And never think about paying again.Sign Up Now
- What is Masterpass?
- Masterpass is a digital wallet that simplifies the checkout process across your purchases online, in-app, and coming soon, in-store with one secure account. No long checkout forms, forgotten passwords, or fumbling for a wallet. Just create your account and load any participating credit or debit card to get started.
- How do I use Masterpass to buy something online or in an app?
- Once you are ready to check out, click or tap the Masterpass button. If you already have an account, then simply sign in and choose the payment card and shipping address you wish to use. All of those details will be used to make a secure purchase, and you’re done. Express Checkout eliminates the need to sign in to a Masterpass wallet. With just one step, consumers can complete their purchase.
- Why do I have to receive a code when I already have an account?
- If this is your first time checking out with your wallet on this browser, you may need to simply have to sign in and authenticate via a onetime code that will be sent to your phone or email. Then choose your card and shipping address to continue with your purchase.
- Can I add any card to my Masterpass account?
- Yes, you can add any major credit or debit card to your account for purchases online and in-app.
- Is Masterpass safe to use?
- Your Masterpass account comes with multitiered security to help keep your information private. Masterpass is the only digital wallet from Mastercard, so you can shop with confidence.
- Are there any additional fees when using the Masterpass service?
- There are no additional fees or charges to use Masterpass. If you receive notifications about your account by text message, you may incur standard messaging fees from your mobile phone carrier.
- Where can I use Masterpass today?
- You can use Masterpass online or in-app wherever you see the Masterpass button. Visit our Featured Merchants section of our site to see just some of the many participating merchants.
- What should I do if my mobile device is lost or stolen?
- Your actual card information is not on your device and Masterpass comes with multitiered security to help keep your information protected. For extra security, you may want to change your password by signing into your online account.