love your bank. See how it works
Convenient digital payments for your customers. Deeper relationships for you.
A customized digital payment solution
Offer your customers a differentiated digital payment service that you design, own, and operate. With your logo and the ability to weave your services throughout, customers always know it’s coming from you. Integrate Masterpass into your existing mobile banking app and online site to enable digital payments for your customers without requiring them to create a separate account or even load their existing cards.
As trusted as you are
More people are comfortable using a digital wallet offered by their bank than by any other provider1. With your branded Masterpass offering, your customers can confidently make the move to adopt digital payments. And consumers that make digital payments across channels spend 10x more than those who are not active2.
2. Mastercard Advisors “Embracing Digital Payments to Influence Cardholder Behavior and Issuer Loyalty.” August 2015.
How your customers want to shop
Research shows that over 90% of consumers move between their connected devices throughout the day3. And because Masterpass offers a seamless shopping experience across devices, issuers can serve more digital consumers and be there at the moment of payment – whether your customer is shopping online or in-app.
Leveraging the latest technology in payment security.
When consumers use Masterpass, they are protected by multiple layers of payment security provided by Mastercard and their bank. Tools such as the tokenization of card details, bank identification and verification, and network fraud monitoring work together to provide more secure digital shopping for consumers.
Consumers secure each purchase with a personalized password. In the future, we’ll add new security features like fingerprints or PIN codes.
The bank performs identification and verification of the consumer to ensure only the authorized individual accesses the account during payment
Zero Liability Protection
Consumers are further safeguarded with Zero Liability Protection* provided by their bank, adding another layer of assurance.
Powered by Mastercard
Mastercard has a long-standing reputation of trust and security, with secure servers and technology specifically designed to protect your information.
See how Masterpass is helping issuers expand their customer reach.
Singapore’s Comfort Taxi books a smooth ride into the world of digital payments with Masterpass™Download PDF
Masterpass™ gets Czech Railways rolling with streamlined mobile payment solution
8% of Czech Railways purchases are made using Masterpass.Download PDF
Contact us to begin your journey.
Get started with Masterpass.
Thank you for your submission. You will be contacted soon.
- What is Masterpass?
- Masterpass is a global digital payment service that connects consumers with merchants, enabling them to make fast, simple, and secure digital payments across channels—online and in-app. Masterpass makes it easy to store all payment information, including credit and debit card details, shipping information, and payment preferences in one secure place.
- How does Masterpass help financial institutions?
- Masterpass offers a branded solution that supports multichannel, multi-device commerce to enable a wide range of consumer shopping experiences. By adding Masterpass to your existing digital banking solutions, you can enhance and differentiate to create long-lasting relationships with your customers.
- How is Masterpass different than other digital payment solutions?
- Unlike other digital payment providers, only Masterpass supports a fully integrated, bank-branded solution that can be tailored for your customers. Masterpass helps you stay connected whereas other solutions own the relationship with their users. Finally, Masterpass is enabled across channels—online and in-app—providing customers with added shopping convenience.
- How can I offer Masterpass to my customers?
- Masterpass is built to be flexible to your needs and we can help you through various levels of integration. The API allows you to build Masterpass into your existing banking system, or to create a dedicated payments product. These APIs create a cross-channel shopping experience so your customers can have a unified payment experience. Mastercard also offers a turnkey digital wallet service that any issuer can enroll in, called Masterpass by Mastercard.
- Where can my customers use Masterpass?
- Masterpass can be used today at thousands of merchants, online and in-app. Your customers simply look for the Masterpass checkout button, which could also be co-branded with your own logo.