Promo Terms & Conditions
* Valid from October 2 to December 9, 2017 and may not be combined with any other offer. This offer is only available to members who pay by Masterpass and make a merchandise purchase of $100 or more (in one transaction, before taxes, applicable fees and shipping, unless applicable fees and/or standard shipping is included in the quoted price.) Maximum of one (1) $25 OFF is available per member during the promotional period. Offer not valid for Costco purchases made in warehouse, in Costco Business Centres, on costcobusinesscentre.ca, or on purchases of Costco Cash Cards, travel, tires, membership, or membership renewals. Only Canadian Costco members in good standing may take advantage of this offer.
Receive one (1) Medium Popcorn voucher when you make an online ticket transaction at landmarkcinemas.com, using Masterpass at checkout, September 15th – October 5th, 2017. Coupon will appear on the online and email ticket confirmation pages. One coupon issued per online transaction. Voucher must be presented to Cast Member prior to ordering. Valid at all Landmark Cinemas locations. Cannot be used for online or Automated Box Office (ABO) or ATOM app purchases. Not valid in conjunction with any other discount offer. This voucher has no monetary value and cannot be redeemed for cash. No copies or facsimiles will be accepted. No substitutions, refunds, or exchanges are permitted. Lost or stolen vouchers will not be replaced. Additional charges apply for real butter, upsizes and add-ons. Redeemable in-theatre September 15th, 2017 – October 19th, 2017. One coupon per person, per visit.
- What is Masterpass?
- Masterpass is a digital wallet that simplifies the checkout process across your purchases online or in-app with one secure account. No long checkout forms or forgotten passwords. Just create your account and load any participating credit or debit card to get started.
- How do I use Masterpass to buy something online or in an app?
- Once you are ready to check out, click or tap the Masterpass button. If you already have an account, then simply sign in and choose the payment card and shipping address you wish to use. All of those details will be used to make a secure purchase, and you’re done.
- Why do I have to receive a code when I already have an account?
- If this is your first time checking out with your wallet on this browser, you may need to simply sign in and authenticate via a onetime code that will be sent to your phone or email. Then choose your card and shipping address to continue with your purchase.
- What cards can I use with a Masterpass account?
- You can add credit, debit, or prepaid cards from Mastercard, Maestro, American Express, Diner’s Club, Discover, and Visa.
- Is Masterpass safe to use?
- Your Masterpass account comes with multi-tiered security to help keep your information private. Masterpass is the only digital wallet from Mastercard, so you can shop with confidence.
- Are there any additional fees when using the Masterpass service?
- There are no additional fees or charges to use Masterpass. If you receive notifications about your account by text message, you may incur standard messaging fees from your mobile phone carrier.
- Where can I use Masterpass today?
- You can use Masterpass online or in-app wherever you see the Masterpass button. Visit our Featured Merchants section of our site to see just some of the many participating merchants.
- What should I do if my mobile device is lost or stolen?
- Your actual card information is not on your device and Masterpass comes with multi-tiered security to help keep your information protected. For extra security, you may want to change your password by signing into your online account.