love your bank. See how it works
Multi-channel digital payments for your customers. Deeper relationships for you.
A customized digital payment solution
Offer your customers a differentiated digital payment service that you design, own, and operate. With your logo and the ability to weave your services throughout, customers always know it’s coming from you. Integrate Masterpass into your existing mobile banking app and online site to enable digital payments for your customers without requiring them to create a separate account or even load their existing cards.
As trusted as you are
More people are comfortable using a digital wallet offered by their bank than by any other provider1. With your branded Masterpass offering, your customers can confidently make the move to adopt digital payments. And consumers that make digital payments across channels spend 10x more than those who are not active2.
2. Mastercard Advisors “Embracing Digital Payments to Influence Cardholder Behavior and Issuer Loyalty.” August 2015.
How your customers want to shop
Research shows that over 90% of consumers move between their connected devices throughout the day3. And because Masterpass offers a seamless shopping experience across devices and shopping channels, issuers can serve more digital consumers and be there at the moment of payment – whether your customer is shopping online, in-app or in-store.
Leveraging the latest technology in payment security
When consumers use Masterpass, they are protected by multiple layers of payment security provided by Mastercard and their bank. Tools such as the tokenization of card details, bank identification and verification, and network fraud monitoring work together to provide more secure digital shopping for consumers.
Consumers authorize each purchase with a personalized password, PIN code, or fingerprint.
The bank performs identification and verification of the consumer to ensure only the authorized individual accesses the account during payment.
Zero Liability Protection
Consumers are further safeguarded with Zero Liability Protection* provided by their bank, adding another layer of assurance.
Advanced In-Store Security
Masterpass tokenizes card details for EMV-like security during in-store payments.
Contact us to begin your journey.
Get started with Masterpass.
Thank you for your submission. You will be contacted soon.
- What is Masterpass?
- Masterpass is a global digital payment service that connects consumers with merchants, enabling them to make fast, simple, and secure digital payments across channels—online, in-app, and in-store. Masterpass makes it easy to store all payment information, including credit and debit card details, shipping information, and payment preferences in one secure place.
- How does Masterpass help financial institutions?
- Masterpass offers a branded solution that supports multichannel, multi-device commerce to enable a wide range of consumer shopping experiences. By adding Masterpass to your existing digital banking solutions, you can enhance and differentiate to create long-lasting relationships with your customers.
- How is Masterpass different than other digital payment solutions?
- Unlike other digital payment providers, only Masterpass supports a fully integrated, bank-branded solution that can be tailored for your customers. Masterpass helps you stay connected whereas other solutions own the relationship with their users. Finally, Masterpass is enabled across channels—online, in-app, and in-store—so customers can use one solution for however they like to shop.
- How can I offer Masterpass to my customers?
- Masterpass is built to be flexible to your needs and we can help you through various levels of integration. The API allows you to build Masterpass into your existing banking system, or to create a dedicated payments product. These APIs create a cross-channel shopping experience so your customers can have a unified payment experience. Mastercard also offers a turnkey digital wallet service that any issuer can enroll in, called Masterpass by Mastercard.
- Where can my customers use Masterpass?
- Masterpass can be used on over 200,000 merchant websites and apps, plus at over a million locations that accept contactless payments. Your customers simply look for the Masterpass checkout button, which could also be co-branded with your own logo, or they look for the standard contactless symbol at point-of-sale.