Promo Terms & Conditions
* Prices & Discounts are exclusive of applicable service and shipping charges and taxes. Items may vary and are subject to availability, delivery rules and times. Offer available online only until December 31, 2017. Offers cannot be combined, are not available on all products and are subject to restrictions, limitations and blackout periods. Offer only valid with the use of a promo code, MPSHOP, and Masterpass at checkout. Prices and charges are subject to change without notice. Void where prohibited. © 2017 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, INC
Receive a $25 Mastercard eGift card every time you purchase tickets to a Carnegie Hall Presents performance with individual tickets valued at Thirty Dollars ($30) or more and checkout with Masterpass on carnegiehall.org. Offer is limited to one (1) Mastercard eGift card per person, per performance. Multiple ticket purchases for one concert are not eligible. Promotion is applicable to Carnegie Hall Presents performances only. Promotion is not available for non–Carnegie Hall Presents performances. Promotion only applies to US cardholders with US billing addresses. No promo codes needed. You will receive one $25 Mastercard eGift card per your eligible purchase transaction within 30 days of a confirmed purchase. The Mastercard eGift card will be emailed to the email address provided at checkout. Promotion is available only on carnegiehall.org when you checkout with Masterpass. Mastercard has the right to amend or cancel this promotion at any time.
- What is Masterpass?
- Masterpass is a digital wallet that simplifies the checkout process across your purchases online, in-app, and in-store with one secure account. No long checkout forms, forgotten passwords, or fumbling for a wallet. Just create your account and load any participating credit or debit card to get started.
- How do I use Masterpass to buy something online or in an app?
- Once you are ready to check out, click or tap the Masterpass button. If you already have an account, then simply sign in and choose the payment card and shipping address you wish to use. All of those details will be used to make a secure purchase, and you’re done.
- How do I use a Masterpass Android™ app to buy something at a store location?
- To make in-store payments, you'll need an Android™ phone running Kit Kat (4.4) or higher with support for NFC (Near Field Communication) and HCE (Host Card Emulation).
Once you have a Masterpass app, there are 2 ways to Tap & Pay in-store:
From the app:
- Launch the app and choose the card you would like to use
- Touch the “Tap & Pay” button at the bottom of the screen
- Enter your 4-digit PIN
- Hold your phone just above the terminal and wait to see the ✓ on your screen
From the unlocked home screen:
- Unlock phone and hold it against the contactless terminal without opening the app
- Enter your 4-digit PIN
- Place your phone over the terminal once again until you see the ✓
Note: Go to your device settings to make Masterpass your default Tap & Pay service
- Why do I have to receive a code when I already have an account?
- If this is your first time checking out with your wallet on this browser, you may need to simply have to sign in and authenticate via a onetime code that will be sent to your phone or email. Then choose your card and shipping address to continue with your purchase.
- Can I add any card to my Masterpass account?
- Yes, you can add any major credit or debit card to your account for purchases online and in apps. Only certain cards can be used to make payments at store locations with the Android™ app (see participating banks).
- What cards can I use to make payments in stores?
- To make payments at stores with the Masterpass by Mastercard Android™ app, you must have a Mastercard from one of these participating banks—with more added soon.
- Associated Bank
- First Tech Federal Credit Union
- People’s United Bank
- Security Service Federal Credit Union
- Virginia Credit Union
Other Masterpass bank apps that can make in-store payments include:
- Is Masterpass safe to use?
- Your Masterpass account comes with multi-tiered security to help keep your information private. Plus when you check out in stores using the Android™ app, a unique number is shared with the merchant instead of your actual card details, which means your information is protected. Masterpass is the only digital wallet from Mastercard, so you can shop with confidence.
- Are there any additional fees when using the Masterpass service?
- There are no additional fees or charges to use Masterpass. If you receive notifications about your account by text message, you may incur standard messaging fees from your mobile phone carrier.
- Where can I use Masterpass today?
- You can use Masterpass online or in app wherever you see the Masterpass button; look for the contactless symbol at checkout when you are in-store. Visit our Featured Merchants section of our site to see just some of the many participating merchants.
- What should I do if my mobile device is lost or stolen?
- Your actual card information is not on your device and Masterpass comes with multi-tiered security to help keep your information protected. For extra security, you may want to change your password by signing into your online account.